Banglarbhumi Khatian, RS-LR Plot and Mauza Map Certified copy of West Bengal Land Records Mouzname, khatian number or plot number J. L number ROR to use legal activates …
Government of West Bengal and the state Department of Land & Land Reforms and Directorate of Land Records & Surveys has provide the certified copy of land records to the land or property owners to use legal purpose, and the banglarbhumi online land records are not acceptable to use for legal purpose, because online generated copy’s are not acceptable to use legal document in the country. The land lords and property holders can get Certified Khatian copy, RS-LR Plot information copy ROR and any west Bengal Land Records & Surveys issued authorized documents from nearest BL&LRO office of the circle or tehsil only.
How to acquire certified copy of West Bengal Land Records
The Government of West Bengal has provide the service from all circle offices and tehsil’s with submitting and application forum with paying court fees to all land or property owners in the state. The citizen of West Benngal who need to get certifies copy of West Bengal land record they can follow simple steps to apply for legal banglarbhumi copy certified by issued authority’s.
Steps to get BanglarBhumi Certified Copy’s of Khatian, Mutation, Plot Information, ROR, Mauza Maps
- If anyone need to get certified copy can visit nearest responsible block or circle office
- Ask an Application form related to requearied certified copy
- Fill the Application forum complete details of your land or property along requearied copy like applicants details, Mouzname, khatian number or plot number J. L number or ROR
- Pay the court fee for processing your application (Rs 20/-)
- Now Submit the filled application forum with attached paid fee copy along requearied documents Xerox copys
After Successfully submitted the Banglarbhumi Certified Copy Application the patta holder will get certified copy from legal authority as per West Bengal Land Records, and the process will complete quickly as per WB Government rules.
Banglarbhumi Certified Copy – Where we can use?
There are number of reasons for the land records such as while buying a property, when property transaction, in the time of disputes on land then land record will be useful as legal document, during division of land, verifying mutation status, taking a farm loan, open an account in bank, any other personal and legal reasons.
- RS-LR Plot Information, Mauza Map Download
- Banglarbhumi.gov.in 8080 lrweb
- Get Banglarbhumi Certified Copy
- Mutation Case and Deed wise Search
- Khatian Property Valuation Calculator
- Citizen Service Application Forms Download
Process of getting online Land Records
Open the homepage of Banglar Bhumi official portal and then people can click on the “know your property” this will direct the user to khatian or info page, then click on “must see page” which gives details on using the portal, once you know details of portal you can search for land details, in the page you have to give district, block and mouza details accordingly, you have different search options (search by khatian or search by plot number) by selecting appropriate option you will have different ways, if you are searching by khatian then then give khatian number or if you are using plot number then give appropriate plot number and then click on submit, if the land records ar available there it will show all the details and you can take print, if the record is not present then it will show a message “record not found”.