Banglarbhumi WB Govt 8080 Lrweb Land Records, WB Banglarbhumi Mauza Maps, Mutation, Ror (Khatian) / Plot Information, Banglarbhumi West Bengal Mutation, Khatian & Plot Information, Ror (Khatian), Certified Copies of Mauza Maps Banglarbhumi Land Records 8080 Lrweb….
Banglarbhumi is the web portal launched by Government of West Bengal to make the land records online to provide various service’s to the state patta holders to check their property details like land information, land Map and everyone anywhere, anytime and any place under the government of West Bengal and the service available for all districts, Block and Mouza (village) in the state.
Banglarbhumi.gov.in 8080 lrweb Home page
This is official website of West Bengal State Land Records and the 8080 reflect’s to redirect users to KNow your Property services in the portal, and the Banglarbhumi portal has DLRS, SLUB, Thika tenancy, land acquisition, Acts /Rules /G.O.’s,citizens services, training, LRIT, Admin, there is also another option menu, in the menu there are further more options.
Generally public wants a few information from the website about lands they are the property values, RS-LR Plot Information, Mouza information, Mutation application status, these all follow the same instructions or steps to get the appropriate information from the website, the instructions to obtain the following information is given below
- Step 1 : Go to the home page of the website at Banglarbhumi.gov.in 8080 lrweb
- Step 2: you can go to right to information in the menu
- Step 3 : Now you need to give the informations of District, mandal/blocks, mouza which means village in the appropriate places.
- Step 4 : You have to select any of the two options which one is search by plot number and the other is search by khatian number.
- Step 5 : Now give appropriate numbers and submit the information you will get details needed.
Conclusion of Banglarbhumi.gov.in 8080 lrweb
These information’s can also be taken from the appropriate offices but it will take time and we should go to the respective offices only, but when the information is digitized it is easy to retrieve the information anywhere and anytime we require it.