Banglarbhumi is the main web page of the West Bengal Government. WB is one of the biggest state in our Country. More than 9 crores of citizens are living in the West Bengal state. WB state is the first Metropolitan city was done by the Indian Central Government. Now coming to “30 Days Notice Mutation Case” it is one of the most important service provided in the Banglarbhumi official web portal.
Each and Every WB citizen must check the “Mutation Case” either Registration office wise Search or Plot-Khatian wise search. Here i will provide the detailed instructions on “How to check 30 Days Notice Mutation” under Citizen Services option in banglarbhumi.gov.in website.
Checking 30 Days Notice Mutation Case at banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Citizens who are know the “30 Days Notice Mutation Case” status by checking in the official website. Please follow the guidelines below…
- First of all visit the banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Hit the “Citizen Services” tab as shown in the banglar bhumi official web page
- After that you can again choose the “30 Days Notice Mutation Case”.
- Then who can search either Registration office wise or Plot-Khatian wise.
- Choose one option only.
- If you can select “Registration office wise Search”. You must choose District and Registry office. Hit on Submit Button.
- If you can select “Registration office wise Search”. You must choose District, Block, Mouza and Enter the Khatian & Plot Number. Hit on Submit Button.
After that you can see the “30 Days Notice Mutation Case” data on the monitor.